A property is sold on a specified day and time. This creates motivation in buyers who may have been reluctant to make offers. This urgent motivation is not available through any other sales method.
Our intense auction marketing program brings together bidders who each want the property being offered. Because at auction, they must compete against each other, the highest price is obtained, for the seller.
Types of Real Estate Auctions
- Residential-Land and buildings
- Commercial-Land and buildings
- Industrial-Land and buildings
- Vacant land of all types – Large acreage parcels sell well. There are more options at auction, than conventionally.
- Estates – We work closely with the heirs or estate representative
- Waterfront Properties-Sell extremely well at auction
- Multiple Properties-Homes, buildings or vacant sell well at auction
- Unsold Developments
We auction individual properties on location, where a seller has only one property to sell. But we also sell multi property auctions where a seller has numerous properties to sell.
Another type of multi property auction is where there are numerous sellers who each enter their property in the same auction. The auction is conducted in a central location. A seller who has one property may choose to include their one property in an auction of this type with other sellers. The cost of marketing the properties are minimized for each seller, by pro-rating the costs of advertising to each property in the auction.
True market value is determined in an open, live competitive bidding atmosphere which only an auction can provide. The seller can receive more offers in a few minutes at auction, than might have been obtained in weeks or months using standard methods. Millions of dollars of real estate can be sold in one day.